Spotify is one of the most popular music streaming around the globe. This video streaming will not only allow you to get access to the millions or billions of songs.
Unfortunately, Spotify does not allow you to Download Spotify to MP3. But now you don’t need to get worried about it because here we are going to tell you about 7 Spotify Downloaders online solution, App and software.
Let’s get started!
Spotify Downloader Online
1. Spotify Deezer Music Downloader (Free Chrome Extension)
Spotify Deezer Music Downloader is one of the popular extensions of Google Chrome which is specially designed to download songs from Spotify online as well as to Deezer web player. This extension will allow you to convert the playlist and music from Spotify to MP3 online.
Step 1: Open the Link above in Google Chrome and then click on “Add to Chrome”.
Step 2: Once the tool has been added to your browser, you will see a green icon appear at the top of the webpage.
Step 3: Open Spotify on Google Chrome and sign in to your account. Click on the green icon at the top and you should see a download button next to the tracks in your playlists.
Step 4: Click on this “Download” button to download the songs to your computer.
- This extension is totally free.
- It is very easy to setup.
- It works well with the Spotify web player.
- Need to login Spotify account.
- Some time it will not allow you to download some tracks or playlists of Spotify.
- You will only be able to download songs one by one, so you can’t download a whole playlist in one click.
- The titles of some downloaded songs are often similar that it can be hard to tell which song is which.
4hub Spotify online downloader is the only website that can download Spotify music online using url without Spotify account, You do not need to install any software and extensions. 4hub also supports music sites such as SoundCloud, bandcamp, and mixcloud.
Step 1: Open Spotify music on your web browser.
Step 2: Copy the URL of the music.
Step 3: Paste it to this online Spotify Downloader box.
Step 4: Click the “Download” button to wait for the progress bar.
Step 5: When Spotify music is converted to MP3, a download button will appear, click the button to save the file.
- The download method is very convenient, just paste the Spotify music URL.
- You can open the website on any device to use its services.
- The download speed is a bit slow.
- The website claims that it can download the Spotify playlist, but it does not work. Only download the first song of the playlist
- Some songs cannot be downloaded.
3. Spotdl.com (Not work anymore)
It’s a great website that provides you an opportunity to get all the Spotify songs as well as playlists in the MP3 file format. This
method is really convenient to use, you don’t need to learn anything special before using this website.
To convert the Spotify songs and playlist in MP3 while using the Spotdl.com you simply need to copy and paste their URL into the search bar given at this website and click on the search button. This website provides both free and paid plans to download the Spotify songs. The free users can only download 500 songs within a month along with a limited quality of sound (128kbps). To download more songs in high quality you need to purchase the membership.
- You don’t need to install it
- Sometime its downloading stops occasionally
- Sound quality is bit low
4. Ultimate Video Saver (Not work anymore)
It’s another best Google Chrome Extension that allows you to download Spotify to Mp3 online. This extension is totally free that allows you to convert and download the high-quality Spotify’s playlist as well as songs into an MP3 file format.
This extension is really easy to use, you just need a few clicks to download the MPS format of Spotify tracks within just a few minutes. Without diverting your attention from web surfing this extension works instantly. It’s looking for the audios as well as for vides files in its background.
- Easy to use and download
- No need Spotify Account
- Allow to download high quality MP3 formats
- Sometime become slower
- Some time it will not allow you to download some tracks
Spotify Downloader Android
iTubeGo for Android (Free Android App)
iTubeGo for Android is a free Android app that you can use to download Spotify online music. It retains the audio quality of the original download and it can be used to download music and videos from more than 1000 other video and music streaming sites. It is also very easy to use and the download process is very fast.
- It is completely free to download.
- It can download music and videos in high quality.
- Support several output formats including MP3, MP4 and M4A.
- It supports 1000+ music and video download sites.
- It is not accessible from the Google Play Store, you need to download the APK file directly from the website.
Spotify Downloader Software
1. Musify Spotify Downloader – Online Alternative
If you would like to bypass both problems and actually download the songs, albums or playlist from Spotify without losing the audio quality of the original song, then we recommend using Musify music downloader. Musify is the best solution when it comes to downloading music files from various online streaming sites including Spotify.
Step 1: Install Musify on to your computer and then follow the setup wizard to setup the program.
Step 2: In Spotify, locate the song, playlist or album that you would like to download and copy its URL.
Step 3: Launch Musify and then click on “Paste URL” and then paste the Spotify URL for that song, playlist or album that you want to download. The program will begin analyzing the provided URL and download the songs that you want to download.
- It supports the download of music from over 1000 music and video streaming sites including Spotify, YouTube, SoundCloud, Instagram, Vimeo and more.
- With this tool you can download a single Spotify song, a whole playlist or even an album.
- It supports the conversion of the downloaded song to a wide range of other formats including MP3, WAV and M4A.
- Automatically download lyrics and music tags.
- It’s a paidware
2. AlltoMP3 (Free Desktop Software)
AlltoMP3 is also a freeware to let you download Spotify music to MP3 easily. It supports Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. You’ll need to install it onto your computer.
Step 1: Download and install AlltoMP3 on to your computer. Open the program after successful installation.
Step 2: Now, go to Spotify and find the song you would like to download. Copy its link and paste it in the field on AlltoMP3’s main window.
Step 3: Hit “Enter” and the program will detect the song and very easily download it to your computer.
- It is completely free to use
- It failed to download some of the songs we tested. We kept getting the message “unknown error.” This could because rather than download music from Spotify, this program finds a match of the song on various online MP3 libraries to download.
Comparison: Online Spotify Downloader Vs. others
Online tools can be very useful when you want a quick solution. But they offer fewer features as compared to their desktop counterparts that can be expensive, but more maneuverability when it comes to features and functions. The following is a comparison of those tools to get a sense of what you can get from each solution in terms of features.
|Features||Musify||Spotify Deezer Music Downloader||4hub||iTubeGo for Android||AlltoMP3|
|Supported Sites||10,000 music and video streaming sites||Only support Spotify||Spotify, SoundCloud, Bandcamp, MixCloud||1000+ sites supported||Only support Spotify|
|Formats||Multiple formats including M4A, MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV and more||Only MP3||Only MP3||MP3,M4A, AAC, MP4||Only MP3|
|Download Speeds||Downloads are faster since they use multithreading.||Slow and depend on the speed of the internet connection.||Slow and depend on the speed of the internet connection.||Depend on the device’s performance.||Very slow to analyze the URL and download songs.|
|Success rate of download||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||⭐⭐⭐||⭐⭐||⭐⭐⭐⭐||⭐|
|Save Music Tags||Yes||No||No||Yes||No|
|Supported OS||Windows and Mac||Accessible on browsers||Accessible on browsers||Android||Windows and Mac|
|Price||Paid programs often with free versions although the free version will have functional limitations||Online tools are free but display too many ads that may interfere with the process.||Free||Free||Free|