Are you facing trouble downloading your favorite YouTube videos on computer while using the free download manager? Sometimes, it feels so annoying when you fail to properly use free download manager for YouTube. But, that won’t be a problem anymore. In this article, you will get all the possible solutions to overcome the problems of FDM for YouTube and know about a dedicated software that can be used an alternative for FDM YouTube download.
Problems Downloading YouTube Videos Using Free Download Manager
Free Download Manager for YouTube users faces the following problems while downloading their data from YouTube. The below issues are very common and need to be fixed to make users downloading the fastest and safest.
- Free Download Manager YouTube parsing failure.
- Free Download Manager cannot download YouTube videos.
- FDM can’t work for your YouTube playlist.
- Free Download Manager cannot download YouTube as mp4.
How to Fix FDM YouTube Download Problems?
Below, we’ve mentioned few methods to fix fdm YouTube download problems to make your downloading successful.
- YouTube sometimes changes the agreement, which might cause YouTube downloads to stop working. It would help if you wait for FDM to update and then upgrade to the latest version.
- Please make sure that your network link can access YouTube videos normally.
- Also, make sure that the YouTube video link you’ve pasted is correct.
- After FDM for YouTube analyzes the video, change the default settings and select MP4 format.
- There will be a limit when downloading YouTube playlists. By default, there will be no more than 99 videos. You can set the maximum number of download URLs in the options.
- If you encounter some situations where YouTube Playlist cannot be downloaded, you can request a fix in the FDM forum here.
If none of these methods solve your problem, then you can choose an FDM alternative software, such as IDM. But going a step ahead, here we are going to introduce a dedicated YouTube download manager, “iTubeGo.”
Free Download Manager Alternative
iTubeGo is a fantastic alternative to Free Download Manager for YouTube.It’s the most straightforward tool to download any audio/video. It allows its users to download unlimited videos, playlists and audios from YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, and more than 10,000 other online websites.
|iTubeGo YouTube Downloader|
Being the best alternative to FDM for YouTube, iTubeGo YouTube Downloader helps you download videos from YouTube in the most powerful yet easiest manner. Just follow the below-mentioned steps to perform the entire task.
Step 1 After having iTubeGo installed on your computer, open YouTube and search your favorite video that you want to download. Then, copy the video page’s URL from the browser address bar.
Step 2 As a next step, launch iTubeGo program on your computer and go to the Preferences section from the top-right toolbar of the main interface. This is where you can set the required download format and quality. Moreover, you can also adjust subtitles, lyrics, and several other download settings here.
Step 3 Now, click the Paste URL button on the main interface, which will automatically fetch the copied link details and start the download process instantly.
When the download process gets successfully completed, the video can be accessed from the Downloaded section of the iTubeGo YouTube Downloader.
The Bottom Line
We’ve discussed the common problems of Free Download Manager for YouTube faced by the users and also proposed the solutions to fix FDM for YouTube. But if you’re still facing problems, you can go for an alternative (iTubeGo YouTube Downloader) that actually works better than it or any other similar option out there.