Looking to convert Vimeo to 3GP format without losing the quality? If the answer is yes, then you’re lucky enough to be at the right place. In this write-up, we’re sharing an effective tool that will let you download Vimeo videos in 3GP format, retaining the original video quality.
But first, let’s have a look at some of the reasons why you should download 3GP videos.
Why You Should Download 3GP Vimeo Videos
- 3GP videos are very minuscule in sizes, remaining efficient on device’s storage.
- It can easily be played in different media players and devices.
- This format supports variable bit rate and frame rate.
- It consumes less space, bandwidth, and data usage.
- These videos can be transferred conveniently across different types of devices and platforms.
The Best Way to Download Vimeo Videos in 3GP Format
iTubeGo YouTube Downloader is the best Vimeo to 3GP converter that let you download an unlimited number of Vimeo videos in 3GP and various other formats. It is a full-featured video downloading tool that also comes with a great converter. iTubeGo comes with a interface that is super simple to use and supports more than 10,000 online video and music sharing platforms. You can effortlessly download multiple single videos, audios, at once with just one click.
- Supports tons of video and audio formats including 3GP, MP4, MP3, AVI, MOV, and many others as well.
- The interface is beginner-friendly, which means you don’t need any technical knowledge to use this software.
- It provides a wide range of video quality options, ranging from as low as 240P to the best video resolution 8K.
- It comes with a built-in converter, which ensures Vimeo 3GP download at 10X times faster speed, without affecting the original video and audio quality of the file.
- This software is ideal for frequent downloading, as it has no limits in terms of file size and number of downloads. You can download unlimited videos at any time and from any website on the internet.
- It also provides private video mode to protect your privacy by saving all the downloads in a password-protect folder.
- You can even download private and restricted videos using this software.
How to Convert Vimeo to 3GP Using iTubeGo
As we’ve already discussed, iTubeGo YouTube Downloader is a software that offers the most comprehensive solution for Vimeo 3GP download. It provides the best method to convert Vimeo videos into 3GP format. Next, we’re going to discuss the method step by step.
Step 1 Download and Install iTubeGo
First of all, you have to download the latest version of iTubeGo Vimeo to 3GP converter. You can simply download iTubeGo desktop software from the official webpage. After downloading the software, install it into your computer to get started with the process.
Step 2 Find the Vimeo Video and Copy its Link
Now, open web browser on your computer and go to the Vimeo website. Then, locate the particular Vimeo video that you’re looking to convert into 3GP format. After opening the particular video page, move your mouse cursor to the browser address bar and copy the video link.
Step 3 Set the Output Format as 3GP
In the next step, launch the already installed iTubeGo software on your computer. On the top-right side of the main interface, you’ll see a tab named “Download then Convert to”, simply click on it. In this section of the program, you’ve to set
the video output format as 3GP. Then, go the “Preferences” section, and here, set the Download Type as Video and the Download Quality from the provided options.
Step 4 Paste the URL of Vimeo Video
Again on the main interface, click on the “Paste URL”, which will automatically paste the copied video URL and starting converting the Vimeo video into 3GP format.
Step 5 Download 3GP Vimeo Video
Once the Vimeo video has been converted into 3GP format, the file will be saved to the destination location on your computer. The downloaded files with iTubeGo can also be accessed from the Downloaded section of the program.
How You Can Play 3GP Videos
As stated earlier, 3GP videos can easily played on all types of mobile phones. But using iTubeGo software, you’re downloading 3GP vimeo videos on your computer. However, you don’t need to worry at all, as next we’re going to share some easy ways to play 3GP videos on computer.
For Windows Users: If you’re using Windows operating system, the 3GP files can easily be played with Microsoft Windows Media Player. After setting the Windows Media Player as default media player, just double-click on any 3GP video that you want to play.
For Mac Users: If you’re using Mac OS, then you can play 3GP videos using QuickTime media player. Choose the video that you want to open and it will automatically play with QuickTime media player.
There are some other tools available in the market that also claims to help in the video conversion process. But when it comes to Convert Vimeo video to 3GP, no one can beat iTubeGo Software in terms of quality, features, and speed. The process of conversion with this program is very simple and download long-duration videos in just few minutes.