Like most of the other online platforms, Spotify also doesn’t allow downloading stuff, and you can only access the music online. However, there are some Spotify music converters that you can use to download songs from this website. If you are on the quest of the best Spotify music converter, you are in luck. Reading through this text you’ll be able to decide which is the best option based on objective qualities of the Spotify Music Converts we are about to discuss.
Best Spotify Music Converters
There are some aspects of a Spotify music converter that you need to keep in mind while considering it to use for downloading content from Spotify. These characteristics include:
- Output quality
- Supported formats
- Download speed
- Whether it is easy to operate
Below we will introduce each Spotify converter in detail from the above factors:
- Musify Music Converter
- Sidify Music Converter
- NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter
- TuneFab Spotify Music Converter
- UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter
- Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter
- TuneSkit Spotify Music Converter
- AudFree Spotify Music Converter
- Deezloader Remix
- AllavSoft Spotify Music Converter
Musify Music Converter
Price: 1-month plan: $9.95, 1-year plan: $19.95, lifetime plan: $29.95.
Musify is one of the best options available in the market to download music from not only Spotify but any music hosting website on the internet. It works with more than 1,000 websites. It runs on both Windows and Mac operating systems, retains 100% original quality of the downloaded content and supports downloading Spotify songs, playlists, albums and artist portfolios in one command. You can convert Spotify to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AIFF, MKA, AAC and many other formats.
- The cheapest price than most competitors, while the features are steadier and richer.
- The download speed is the fastest in our test
- The quality of the downloaded audio files is lossless.
- Besides Spotify, It also supports a lot of other popular sites such as YouTube, SoundCloud, VEVO and many more.
- Free trial version limits the number of downloads.
Sidify & NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter
Price: 1-month plan: $ 14.95, 1-year plan: $39.95, lifetime plan: $79.95
Sidify and NoteBurner is developed and marketed by the same company and has the same set of properties, user interface and price structure. Its free version is only available for Windows, but the paid version is also available for computers running on Mac operating system. If you use the free version, the audio quality of the download is compromised but the paid version retains source audio quality. It can download playlists, songs, podcasts, and radio from Spotify. The paid version of this software also supports downloading music from YouTube. It supports MP3, AAC, WAV, and FLAC formats.
- Built-in music tag editors can edit basic song information.
- Burn the converted Spotify music to CD.
- Upload & share to iTunes library and cloud drive.
- Free version is only available for Windows operating system.
- Spotify software must be installed on the computer.
- The price is high.
- Does not support album download.
TuneFab & UkeySoft & Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter
Price: Personal License: $39.95, Family License: $79.95
TuneFab, UkeySoft and Ondesoft Spotify Music Converter are developed by the same company. All qualities, features, interface, and characteristics are the same. It can download songs up to 320 kbps quality and runs on Windows and Mac operating systems. It is capable of downloading songs, playlists and albums from Spotify and supports MP3, M4A, WAV, and FLAC formats. It cannot help you download stuff from any website other than Spotify and with such a steep price that’s a big NO for this software.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface and functions.
- Remove DRM from Spotify song.
- Keeps all the original metadata information intact.
- 100% quality of the music retained.
- Only supports Spotify.
- Expensive than tools with same or even more functionality.
- Conversion may take a lot of time.
TuneSkit & AudFree Spotify Music Converter
Price: Single License: $34.95, Family License: $39.95, Unlimited License: $59.95
TuneSkit and AudFree are from the same developer. It can download Spotify music content in a maximum of 320 kbps quality and is capable of downloading songs, playlists, artist portfolios and albums from Spotify. It supports MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, M4B, and FLAC formats. It runs on both Windows and Mac computers.
- Clean and simple user interface.
- You can change the channel and the sample rate of the audio track.
- Need to install Spotify software.
- Only for Spotify
- No additional functions.
DeezLoader Spotify Music Converter
DeezLoader is a free Spotify music converter. It supports Windows, Mac, Linux, ARMs and Android platforms. It was originally a Deezer Music Converter, but we can activate the Spotify function by modifying some files. However, it has been discontinued for some time due to unknown reasons.
- Support all platforms.
- Search and Discover music from the App.
- Free and no ads.
- Great UI and UX.
- To enable Spotify function, the operation is a bit complicated. (Check here >)
- Need to install Spotify and login Spotify account.
AllavSoft Spotify Music Converter
Price: 1-month plan: $19.99, 1-year plan: $29.99, lifetime plan: $59.99
Allavsoft runs on Windows and Mac operating systems and can only download songs, not playlists from Spotify. There’s no conclusive evidence on the output quality of this software but it offers MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, AAC, M4A, AIFF, RA, FLAC, OGG, AU and more format options.
- It is an audio and video downloader, capable of downloading high-definition videos.
- Merge videos/audio files into one video or audio file.
- Support more conversion formats.
- Built-in audio recorder.
- Requires a spotify account.
- The download speed is a bit slow.
Which is The Best Spotify Music Converter?
If you’ve come this far, you deserve to know which one of these is the best tool for Spotify Music conversion. That is, my friend, Musify Music converter. Why? Here are the reasons:
- It supports 1,000+ websites other than Spotify.
- It offers the maximum output format options.
- It retains 100% original quality of the music.
- It is the cheapest among the tools with the premium features and functionality.
- It has the highest download speed.
- It is simple and very easy to use.
Tabular Comparison of Top 10 Spotify Music Converters
|Tool||Price||Platform||Quality||Media Type||Supported Sites||Format Options|
|Musify||1-month plan: $9.95
1-year plan: $19.95
Lifetime plan: $29.95
Family plan: $39.95
|Windows and Mac||100% quality||Songs, playlists, artist, album||1,000+||M4A, MP3, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AIFF, MKA, AAC|
|Sidify & NoteBurner||1-month plan: $ 14.95
1-year plan: $39.95
Lifetime plan: $79.95
|Free version: only Windows
Paid version: Windows and Mac
|Paid version keeps original audio quality||Songs, playlists, podcasts, or radio||Paid version: YouTube||MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC|
|TuneFab & UkeySoft & Ondesoft||Personal License: $39.95
Family License: $79.95
|Windows and Mac||Up to 320 kbps||Songs, albums, artists, playlists||None||MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC.|
|TuneSkit & AudFree||Single License: $34.95
Family License: $39.95
Unlimited License: $59.95
|Windows and Mac||320 kbps||Artists, songs, playlists, albums, podcasts||None||MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, M4B, FLAC|
|DeezLoader||Free||Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, ARMs||320kbps||Unclear||Deezer||MP3 and FLAC|
|AllavSoft||1-month plan: $19.99
1-year plan: $29.99
Lifetime plan: $59.99
|Windows and Mac||Not clear||Songs||100+||MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, AAC, M4A, AIFF, RA, FLAC, OGG, AU and more|
The Final Verdict:
There a number of Spotify Music converters and downloaders out there and we have covered 10 of the top ones. All of them offer good functionality but when you compare the functions with the price, you can see that Musify Music Converter gives the biggest bang for your buck, making it the tool of choice for downloading songs, playlists, albums, and artist portfolios from Spotify and more than a thousand other videos and audio sharing websites on the internet.