You might be reading this article probably because you are looking for a free music downloader app for your Android device. In fact, choosing a music downloader for Android is not that easy because not all of them are reliable as they claim. So, doing a good amount of research before installing a music downloader for Android is compulsory. To make things easier for you, however, we did some good amount of research and listed down the best tools available in the industry. So, all you have to do is to go through this list and pick the best music downloader Android app that matches your requirement.
- Mp3 Music
- Free Music Downloader
- Easy Music
- Howwe Music
1. iTubeGo – the best music downloader app for Android
We consider iTubeGo music downloader as the most impressive option in this list due to various obvious reasons. One of the best things about iTubeGo is that it allows you to download videos in the highest quality. For instance, it allows you to download HD/4K videos. It can even download an entire playlist without any hassle thanks to its smart algorithm that detects links automatically. In addition to that, it supports batch downloading as well. To make things even pleasant for you, this app can download videos in the background as well. iTubeGo is developed to be compatible with music and video sharing platforms like YouTube, SoundCloud, MixCloud, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Vevo and so on.
- It doesn’t have any ads
- Better download speed
- Can download music from thousands of platforms
- Can download an entire playlist from YouTube
- Compatible with both MP3 and MP4 formats.
- It has a pretty large file size
How to install iTubeGo on your Android device?
Installing the iTubeGo music downloader for Android is very convenient. Mentioned below is what you should do when installing iTubeGo.
- As per the default settings, Android settings will not permit you to install iTubeGo APK because it comes from a third-party source. So, if you see a popup with the message ‘Install Blocked’, go to ‘Settings’.
- Then, go to the ‘Security’ option so you can set the source for the app to be installed. This step is required if this is the first time you are downloading an app from an external source other than Google Play.
- You can then toggle the option called ‘Unknown Sources’ and turn it ‘ON’. Doing this will allow you to install apps from external sources. Just tap on ‘OK’ and that will allow you to launch unknown apps.
How to download a music using iTubeGo?
Now that you know how to install the app, let’s learn how to use it on your Android device. In fact, downloading a music using iTubeGo is very convenient and mentioned below are the steps do get it done.
- Once the installation of iTubeGo is done, you should launch it by tapping it.
- iTubeGo comes with a built-in browser as well. Once you launch the app, the browser will be opened automatically. On that browser, you can see all the mainstream video sharing platforms. In this example, we will explain how to download a music clip from YouTube, which is the most popular option. So, tap on YouTube and browse for the video you intend to download.
- You can copy the link of the respective video from YouTube website. Then, open the iTubeGo app. Once the app is opened, it will recognize the copied link. A pop-up will appear and all you have to do is to tap on the button labeled ‘Download’.
Please note that the same app can be used to download audios from sources like Facebook as well. The process is pretty much the same. It allows users to convert downloaded content into MP3 with 320kbps so you can experience the best music quality.
One of the most important things about iTubeGo is that it allows you to download even videos. So, that can be a very handy tip especially for those who love music videos.
NewPipe is another popular option among many Android users. One of the most notable aspects associated with this tool is the lightweight app. It will run smoothly in the background without slowing down your smartphone. Moreover, it is an open-source and completely free music downloader app.
- Lightweight app with very fast performance
- It doesn’t make your phone slow
- Built-in player
- It supports YouTube only
3. MP3 Music Downloader
This is another handy option for those who are looking for high-quality MP3 music downloader for Android devices. This is specifically popular as an MP3 downloader just like its name suggests. Once the tracks are downloaded, this app allows you to set them directly as a ringtone.
- It can search for MP3 music from the search library
- It has plenty of ads
- Lots of music requires to be paid
4. Free Music Downloader
If you are looking for a free music downloader app for your Android device, you can just check Free Music Downloader as well. It is a lightweight and efficient app that can do the job.
- Gives you access to over one million MP3 tracks in high quality
- Can manage the local music library
- It can run in the background
- It can run even when the screen is turned off
- It doesn’t download through the copy link feature through other music apps.
Audiomark is another efficient tool that can download audio on your mobile device from streaming sources. Browse music from top categories like Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B, EDM, Afropop, and Reggae on Audiomack free music app. It can download albums or playlists.
- An excellent option for hip-hop, electronic music, ballroom, reggae, African rhythm etc.
- You can use it to create own playlists.
- No background play
- Ads (buy $4.99 to remove ads)
6. Easy Music
Easy Music app lets you search and download MP3 music on your device so you can enjoy them without wasting data.
- No need to create an account register
- You cannot save downloaded music to SD card
- Lot of music required a payment to be paid
This app allows stream and download Afrobeats, Afropop, gospel music on your Android app. The choice of all African music lovers. Easy to use and lightweight.
- More than 20 million African tracks
- Allows you to create an own private FM using the listening history
- Earn and redeem points
- Not free
- Requires you to sign up
8. Howwe Music
This app is still in its Beta version but works perfectly fine. Nice interface with convenient and useful features. Download and share Ugandan Music easily.
- No ads
- Can download Ugandan music easily
Tad slow in downloading
This is a completely free app that allows you to download music without spending much time. It has a very convenient user-interface to impress you.
- No need to create a premium account
- Plenty of ads
- Not the most comprehensive music library
This tool lets you download music with different qualities if you need it. You can store the downloaded music on your Android and enjoy them later on.
- Can search for MP3 through multiple music sources
- It doesn’t support YouTube or Soundcloud
- Slow in downloading
What are the best apps to listen to music for Android?
Most of us tend to listen to music through our Android devices. This is particularly true when you are on the go. You can use a variety of apps to listen to music when you are on the go. If you want some inspiration about the best apps to listen to music on your Android device, the below-mentioned options will help you.
In simplest terms, SoundCloud is an online platform that is designed for audio distribution and music sharing. One of the most interesting features of SoundCloud is that it allows you to follow artists. As a result, you can stay updated on their latest releases. In addition to that, it allows you to like tracks. As a result, that is a great option especially for those who want to find a similar type of music. This is available on many other platforms apart from Android.
Also Read: How to download SoundCloud music on Mac
MixCloud is another music streaming platform and it is based in Britain. This platform is developed specifically for the purpose of listening and distributing popular TV shows, podcasts, and DJ mixes. The content available on MixCloud is crowdsourced by the users who are registered. Wired, TED Talks and Harvard Business School are some of the most popular users of MixCloud. It has a lightweight interface for the Android operating system.
Also Read: How to download MixCloud to mp3
Undoubtedly, YouTube is the most popular music sharing platform in the world. Apart from music, YouTube is home to a massive variety of entertainment. TV Shows, Talk Shows, Movies, Live Streaming, Sports, Product Descriptions, Instructional Videos, Tutorials, Demos, Lessons, etc. are to name a few. In addition to that, YouTube has a kids’ app as well. Anyone can join this platform and start sharing videos apart from just watching what is available. YouTube has the biggest collection of videos of various niches. In fact, YouTube is a default app that comes with Android OS because both are offered by Google.
Also Read: How to download YouTube video to mp3
This is another popular Android app that comes with a decent amount of music. However, the collection is far smaller compared to YouTube. It offers collaborative playlists as well. It has an optional desktop app that allows you to play all the music files stored on your local storage. It comes with a free version as well. However, if you choose to go with its premium version, you have the privilege of listening albums even before they are released. Spotify comprises of podcasts as well.
Also Read: Top 5 Spotify music downloader
BandCamp allows you to purchase and play different types of music. In general, BandCamp can be considered as a decent app that allows you to playback music that is already purchased. However, the overall functionality of the app gives an “unfinished” feeling. The design of the interface is a minimalist one though. It offers instant access to all the BandCamp purchases. Streaming is another useful feature of this tool. Many users say, however, that it shows a weak music discovery.
So, that’s our list of free music downloader tools for your Android device. In addition to that, we have provided you a list of music players as well to help with your craving for music. None of the above apps contain viruses or other malware as per out tests. So, you can download and use any of them without any issue.